Federal Tobacco Tax & Trade Bureau and Home State (ABC) Licensing:

  • Start-up Permits and Bonds – wineries, importers, wholesalers, retailers, & tasting rooms
  • Alternating Proprietorships and Host Curtailments
  • Changes to address and company structure
  • Changes to bonded & licensed premises
  • Distilled Spirits Permits (for alcohol reduction operations)
  • FDA Bioterrorism Registration
  • County or city home occupational use permits
  • County fictitious business name statement filing
  • CA Department of Food & Agricultural Processor’s License
  • State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit and Excise Tax registration
  • Trade name additions


  • Three-tier licensing & renewals
  • Direct-to-consumer licensing & renewals
  • Sales tax accounts
  • License & permit renewals
  • Brand registrations
  • Distributor appointments
  • Reporting – monthly/quarterly/annual – three-tier and direct-to-consumer
  • Price posting


Operational Reporting:

  • Winery reporting – 702/Report of Wine Operations, TTB Excise Tax Returns, Winegrower, ABC Blender Report, and Crush Report
  • Beer & Wine Importer
  • Distilled Spirits Reports

Federal Label Approval/COLA/FLA:

  • Artwork review & submissions


Our experienced and trained staff is available for one-time or ongoing compliance consulting services on all of the above. We will create an affordable, custom compliance package to take care of all your compliance needs.


Additional Services

Compliance consulting
Organization of compliance files
Employee training
Notary Public



For up-to-date trends on wine compliance please sign up for our newsletter here: